In The Tub Volume Two
In The Tub Volume Two
((Price Includes Shipping Cost to US))
TJ Scott has been behind the lens as director of numerous television series, including Orphan Black, Longmire, Bates Motel, and Gotham. After his mother's third round of breast cancer found its way to her bones and lungs, TJ decided to wage his own war on cancer the only way he knew how - by raising funds.
He donated his unwavering artistic eyes and all of the actors, musicians and celebrities donated their time to this title created strictly to raise funds for breast cancer research. Each person was photographed in his/her own unique manner in a tub. In The Tub Volume One amassed $82,000 in crowd funded pre-sales and continues to do brisk sales through its second printing on Amazon.
“My Mother, Gwennyth Wallace, was diagnosed with Breast Cancer when she was 50 and given 6 months to live. She battled 3 major bouts of Breast Cancer and made it to 82 before it killed her. Gwennyth had been a Head Nurse, Fund Raiser & Public Health Officer who developed many of Canada’s biggest national health programs including the country's first 'Heart Health' and 'Anti Smoking' campaigns.
"Growing up we were taught that solving Medical issues was all about Research and Education - and that those two things required lots and lots of Money - far more than Federal Funding allotted to Health.
"As my Mom was in her final fight with Cancer I decided I wanted to do something for Breast Cancer Research
"I came up with the idea for a book called IN THE TUB - Portraits of Actors, Recording Artists, Models all using a bathtub as a common setting, with all of my Profits going to Breast Cancer Research. My Mom, who was an avid amateur photographer, thought this was a on point idea, as many women discover that they have a Cancer Lump(XXX) while ‘In The Tub’ , and many think and cry about it ‘In The Tub’ in solitude.
"In my life, I am lucky to be surrounded by beautiful friends in the entertainment business - so I shot 135 of them for Volume 1 of book over a two year period - and then Published it myself."
With the success of IN THE TUB Volume 1, TJ Scott has shot more Actors, Musicians, Models, in more Tubs and this Mother’s Day, TJ is actively fighting breast cancer by launching the IN THE TUB Volume 2 fundraiser campaign!
The goal of $40,000 will fund a profitable first printing of the book and any amount above that allows us to print more copies - which means more Profit for Breast Cancer Research and Awareness.
A Few of the 160 People Volume Two features:
● Laura Vandervoort (Supergirl, Bitten, Smallville, V)
● Jonathan & Drew Scott (Property Brothers)
● Tricia Helfer (Battlestar Galactica, Burn notice, Lucifer)
● Dean Cain (Supergirl, Lois & Clark, Las Vegas)
● Stef Dawson (Hunger Games Trilogy, The Paper Stone)
● Katrina Law (Arrow, Training Day, Spartacus)
● Jewel Staite (Firefly, Serenity, Stargate: Atlantis, Blindspot)
● Kris Holden-Ried (Dark Matter, Lost Girl, Underworld Awakening, The Tudors, Degrassi)
● Carlton Elizabeth (Real Housewives of Beverly Hills)
● Dan Feuerriegel (Spartacus, Agents of SHIELD)
● Jinxx Ferguson (Musician: Black Veil Brides)
● Lauren Lee Smith (CSI, Good Dog, The Listener, Cinemanovels)
● Zach McGowan (Black Sails, Terminator Salvation, Agents of SHELD, Shameless)
● Malina Moye (Recording Artist)
● Nicky Whelan (Hall Pass, Wedding Ringer, Flight 7500, From Dusk Till Dawn, Matador)
● Sophia & Olivia Pierson (WAGS, Models, TV Personalities)
● Nicole Williams (WAGS, Model, TV Personality)
● Natalie Halcro (WAGS, Model, TV Personality)
● Ricky Whittle (American Gods, The 100)
● Dre Davis ( Pretty Little Liars)
● Roger Cross (Dark Matter, The Strain, X-Men 2, Arrow, Orphan Black, 24)
● Lexa Doig (Arrow, Andromeda, Smallville, V, Saving Hope)
● Rachel Skarsten ( Reign, Lost Girl, Fift Shades of Grey, Beauty and the Beast (TV))
● Monika Schnarre (Super Model, TV Personality, Andromeda)
● Katherine Bailess (Hit the Floor, One Tree Hill)
● Sarah Carter (Falling Skies, Rogue, Hawaii Five-0)
● Tamara Duarte (Longmire, Hard Rock Medical, Degrassi: Next Gen)
● Sibongle Mlambo (Black Sails, Message From The King)
● Shannon Kook (The Conjuring, DegrassI; Next Gen, Running with Violet)
The alluring portraits make a great conversation piece and purchasing the book supports a worthwhile cause - as all of our profits from the sales go to charity!
Take the plunge - ‘In The Tub’